Sunday, November 19, 2006

Castle Mill

That's the name of the place where I stay !! ... Its a university accomodation ... which means that its 'relatively' lighter on the wallet. The word relative is very important here ... especially for the Indians back home.

The good thing about this place is that its new ... and this time its not relative to the age of the university ...... its about 3-4 years old (believe me on this one). I am not gonna tell u about the merits of this place coz neither am I gonna get any commission nor a rent rebate.... so why waste time.

I am attaching some snaps of the place ..... You wont find it on the Oxford maps as such..... For the die hard 'googlers' ... here's the postcode - OX1 1AD.












This place is practically on the railway tracks .. as you can see from the pictures below:


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not post some fotos of the inside my friends.
Future ( hopefully) students like me are interested to see the interiors?:)
Please few fotos of the bathroom/kitchen etc
Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hey Gaurav,

So... what d'you think of Castle Mill on the whole? I've been trying to find some info. on it - but seems like there's little to none (outside of the university pages)!

Gaurav Kishore Bahri said...

I have had a nice experience at Castle Mill. It's relatively new, close to both the Business School and the Train Station .. and the meadow behind it is a great place in the summers. If u have a bicycle, Summertown is a 10-15 minute cycle ride if u take the shortcut route via Walton Well Street.