Sunday, November 05, 2006

Diwali again !!

On Diwali I heard not even a single firecrack sound the whole night. But today evening was different. There was this not stop sound of fire crackers going off all over the town ... and some of the fireworks were simply spectacular.

Somebody said that Diwali was being celebrated this weekend in UK ..... My next question was why now ?? Are firecrackers banned in UK in October ?

Anyways, I have to study, so let me cut this short ..... Its Guy Fawkes Night, or Bonfire Night as it is referred to ... There are local firework displays organised across town...... Click here for more info ..

I better get back to Decision Science. I studied the subject for 4 hours today, and when we got down to doing the assignment, I was completely stumped. So lemme give it another shot !!

No comments: