Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Assignments & Exam Results !!

Just an update on the heavy weekend that I survived. I managed to submit all assignments on time (we get a zero if we are a second late, so that was given). With the exception of Finance, the others were solid submissions. Experience tells me that marks are normally not a function of how we perceive we have done. I hope that holds true for Finance this time.

My marks for Michaelmas term were pretty decent. I got a distinction in Strategy. If wish Consulting firms would give me a job looking at that :) ..... Narrowly missed (by 1-2 marks) distinctions in DEM and Decision Science. Micro was a bit disappointing considering the amount of effort I put in .... But this was well compensated by Finance and Financial Reporting, where I did decently well with minimal effort.

Now to focus on Hilary term ... have to get on the Dean's list this time ....... I did not know you are invited to free lunches and dinners if u are on that list !!

No comments: