Thursday, February 15, 2007

Trip to Cambridge

Went to Cambridge today for the oxbridge Fair ... which is essentially a joint job fair for the Said Business School and Judge Busness School (Univ. of Cambridge).

We left Oxford around 9:00 am for the 3 hour journey to Cambridge. The Fair did not begin till almost 11:30 .. so we just idled around, admiring (?????) the architecture of the business school. I have to admit that it did remind me of my kiddo days !! I was very disappointed not to see any 'swings and slides' in their lawns. If you don't get what I am talking about, then make a trip and find out for yourself.

The Fair was ok. Met with some company representatives. How helpful it was, I can only tell if any of the companies present there gives me a job :)

Once I was done with meeting the company folk and collecting 'goodies', I along with a few others left to explore Cambridge. We saw Kings College, which I found extremely beautiful. There was a reception afterwards, which I skipped, as I was getting a hitch to Oxford.

After visiting Cambridge, I am glad of choosing to come to Oxford .... Its anyday better ! .... much better !!

No comments: