Friday, December 01, 2006

Dinner at Templeton

I am a week late on reporting this one ..... The whole of last week was spent submitting the 'biggie' assignments: An industry report on eBay for Managerial Economics, and a Financial Analysis of Vodafone for .... Financial Reporting obviously.

Going back to last friday, I made a trip outside Oxford (literally) to eat the famous Templeton dinner. The food was nice (my kind), there was lots of wine, champagne ...... and surprisingly lots of 'Vodka' for people like me :)

We had a nice three course dinner, after which we walked through the lovely campus to their GCR for (more) drinks and dance. The pampering went on with chocolates fruits, cheese, crackers ..... I am told these are like 'given' at Templeton. Lucky fellas !!!

Got back home at 2:00 am ... probably the longest I have stayed out this term.






No comments: