Thursday, December 14, 2006

The return to Normalcy

The exams are finally over. All but the last one (Finance) went off well. I have slept for barely 2-3 hours in the last 2 days and I am dying.

The end of exam celebrations started right after the exam ended. Some of us had wine outside the examination hall to celebrate the end of torture. (ha ha)

I came home biefly to discard my sub fusc and formals, and join the other MBAs for a "Pub Crawl"tha started around noon at Oxford Retreat.

I though I will take a well deserved nap before heading out to the 'G-bar' where fllow MBA student Dheerin will be the DJ

Looking forward to the evening !

2 comments:

Amit said...

Congrats man when is the result expecting

Gaurav Kishore Bahri said...

Who cares .... in february .... talk about efficiency !! That's Oxford for u :)