Saturday, December 09, 2006

Last Minute King !

Ya that's me ...... Yet again I have proved it that I will make sure there is a bit of an adrenalin rush in everything I do. There is no fun in studying religiously everyday of the term ..... that ways one misses the excitement & anxiety that comes with exams. Given that I have a lot of ground to cover in terms of completing my syllabus, I would have surely amplified the feelings associated with examinations that I mentioned earlier.

I am an optimistic to the core, and firmly believe that 30,000 pounds is a lot of money, and SBS would not fail us after we have paid them so much. And I don't mean we have bribed them to give us the degree. :) Having said that, people do fail, and that scares me, especially in Financial Reporting and Finance ........ Just in case I ever mentioned in this blog or elsewhere that I had come to SBS to major in Finance, I take my words back.

Exams start tomorrow....... and guess what ? My first paper is Financial Reporting, and Decision Science in the second half ...... What a start !!

Now before I make my exams more compelling, I better get back to my books. Wish me luck !!!!

No comments: