Sunday, October 01, 2006

Blog ??

The first question is ... what prompted me to start this Blog ? ... I read a few blogs of MBA students in the past month and they were extremely interesting. I am starting on my MBA tomorrow, and I am dead sure that this is gonna be one of the the most exciting years of my life. So why not document the experience ? Reading this many years from now seems like a good idea to relive the good 'ol days.

I know this is gonna be a tough year, and I hope my blog goes beyond this opening article :)

Here's wishing myself all the very best for this Blog... and more importantly my MBA.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bhai shabah looking grt, oxford!!!keep it up ... and the sky isnt the limit....

Anonymous said...

hey bahri.its so greatt to c u there!! way to go man.! i am xtremely happy for u. keep up the good work,there aint no mountain high enough....

Anonymous said...

Hey Gaurav...This is good stuff man !! Keep the spirits alive !! All the best !!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey gaurav,
Nice to see u doing so well out there. I see that u r enjoying your time out there. I am still in hyderabad and i have still not been able to reach delhi. Anyway you do well out there and would meet you somewhere in future.
Anuj