Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Its Study Time Folks !!

After a week of orientations, college events, BOPs, etc etc ..... classes finally started this week. I am one of the chosen few in Section C, which seems to have a relatively easier schedule. Maybe its a comforting tactic, but we want to believe it that way.

My first class for Strategy..... and the professor (Thomas Powell) was good and engaging .... Well.. its Oxford after all :) ... It was a bit tough getting used to a 3.5 hour long class, and I was pretty tired by the end of it.... and ended up dosing thru the next session on Projects.

I have two classes each on Tue, Wed and Thu ... and am not at all looking forward to them .... considering that we have to prepare for the classes in advance, which entails studying the readings and cases ...... I guess its time to bid goodbye to my much cherished sleep. :(

No comments: